Max Lindegger is a co-founder of Crystal Waters, and a permaculture designer and trainer. He also produces the famous Crystal Waters Raw Honey and other specialty products and fresh produce.
Trudi Lindegger has been supporting Max for many years, and manages the farm and garden in his absence.
Crystal Waters Raw Honey is available from:
Our home at Crystal Waters (please contact us)
Witta Markets – every third Saturday of the month (except January)
Crystal Waters Markets – every first Saturday of the month
IGA in Maleny
Max and Trudi keep about 25 to 30 hives. Most of the bees are Italian’s but a few hives are Caucasian. All bees are kept around the house at Crystal Waters. They are surrounded by pastures and mixed forest which provide an ever changing supply of pollen and nectar.
All the honey is extracted on the premises in Stainless Steel extractor, stored in Food Grade Plastic buckets and then bottled into Glass or plastic jars.
The honey is not heated at any stage. No chemicals are used in the hives or the bee house. The bees are never moved from the site.
The honey is not blended. Each extraction is unique and depends on the flowers providing the nectar and the season.
Food produce and specialty products available
Max and Trudy also supply a wide range of food produce and specialty products to the Crystal Waters’ community and beyond.
From the hives
- Candles – tea lights
- Candles – round
- Blocks of wax – all sizes
- All needs for the bee keeper – bee gear
- Nuc’s – starter bee hives
From the garden
- Vegetables and herbs in season
- Rosellas and Rosella products (e.g. Rosella tea)
- Can propagate from cuttings e.g. perennials
From the orchard
- Bay leaves – fresh
- Lemon Myrtle leaves – fresh
- Kaffir Lime Leaves – fresh ( also Kaffir Lime)
- Pecan nuts
- Pecan wood for mushroom growing
- Pecan chips
- Pecan logs
- Mandarines and other citrus
From the forest
- Casuarina firewood
- Stag Horns
- Beekeeping workshops
- Teaching of full or part Permaculture Design Courses (PDCs) and Advanced Permaculture Courses
- Eco Village design education
- Village design
- Permaculture consultancy
- Small animal husbandry (poultry and sheep)
- Nursery practice
- Seedling production
- Travel advice – have travelled to more than 60 countries-specialising in Cambodia
- Straw hats from Cambodia
- Kampot organic pepper
- Lip balm
- Hand cream
- Lemongrass oil from Cambodia